Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1348260 views.
LindaPutt

Feb-22

Some of us at retreat were talking about the wool pressing mats.  When I was on Facebook I saw an offer for them at a limited time discount – $54.99  $21.99 from love-sew.com.  I went to their site on-line and ordered one this morning.  It’s 14” x 13”.  The shipping cost was $2.95. 

After I placed my order they actually offered a special deal for a second wool pressing mat for $16.49 or a 10” x 10” travel mat for $13.49 from $18.49.  I tried to order the 10” x 10” too but it denied my card for that one.  Don’t know why – it could be because my credit card company thought that since I’d just ordered, it could be a bogus purchase, just don’t know.  The on-line store didn’t indicate how long the sale would last.relaxed

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-22

Those mats are great!  I've had one for over a year and love it.  I saw that deal on fb also but didn't need one.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-22

For those of you that plan ahead, I have signed a contract for the 2021 retreat.  The dates are Feb. 18-21.  Put it on your calendar!

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-22

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

2021 retreat.  The dates are Feb. 18-21. 

whooohooo!!!

countdown to Feb 18 starts!!!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-22

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

I have signed a contract for the 2021 retreat

Woo hoo, thanks! I'll get my time off request in next week. It's not as hard to schedule as it used to be (our department is much larger now so more of us can be off on the same day) but I don't like to take any chances.

YDritch

Feb-22

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

The dates are Feb. 18-21

Just put it on the calendar!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-22

Suze (casuzenn) said:

countdown to Feb 18 starts!!!

We hostesses are going to wait for August to do that!