Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1460859 views.
LABFIEND

May-29

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

If you use zoom from your smart phone, it will use your reverse camera.

Haaaah, you have to be smarter than the phone!! LOL 

Besides, i don't have anyone to zoom!!

grin

Mishii

May-29

I got my iris!  Woohoo!

Pita said they smelled a bit funky, but we got them in the ground and we'll see if they go.

I need to send you some money, that postage was nutso!  Do you do Apple Pay, Zelle, or Paypal?

You can just send it back to me if you want. Or even do an all over design. I really don’t care.  

LABFIEND

May-30

Mishii said:

I got my iris!  Woohoo! Pita said they smelled a bit funky, but we got them in the ground and we'll see if they go. I need to send you some money, that postage was nutso!  Do you do Apple Pay, Zelle, or Paypal?

Hummm, when did you receive them?  Cause tracking said they were delivered May 23rd. I am sure they will go, you can't hardly kill iris.  If they don't, there is plenty more where that came from.

You don't need to send me money, I am glad to rehome iris.  We can work something out at next retreat, you can do something obnoxious for me, i will think of something!!

gringringrinsmiling_imp

LABFIEND

May-30

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

You can just send it back to me if you want. Or even do an all over design. I really don’t care.

Oh, let her torture herself a while longer, she will eventually get her nerve up and do a great job!!smiling_imp

Mishii

May-30

LABFIEND said:

she will eventually get her nerve up and do a great job!!

I have a plan!  I just haven't had time.  But I will have time eventually.  Before he gets married anyway.  I'm just afraid that it has been so long that Sandy thinks I stole her quilt.

Mishii

May-30

LABFIEND said:

you can do something obnoxious for me

No doubt.  Maybe even more than you wanted.

Mishii said:

I'm just afraid that it has been so long that Sandy thinks I stole her quilt.

Ha! Maybe if the quilt would have been completed better, I would think that. But no, I just want to make it easy on you since you are stressed with current events. 

karensquilte

May-30

Cathy, I've always used Singular or its generic for my Asthma only.  Never thought of it as for allergies.  So am I wrong on that.  I use zertec for my allergies and it seems to work most of the time. I don't do shots any more as I'm not sure they were really helping. Hope you can find some relief soon.  I know allergies can be so bad.

LABFIEND

May-30

Mishii said:

for me

No doubt.  Maybe even more than you wanted.

Key word is FOR ME, not to me-buuuuhaaaa