Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1482464 views.
lppenguins

Jul-21

Just saw this, lol nah no more cats!

my darned notices are gone again. I don’t get an email to notify me when I get a note from anyone. I’ll go check my settings again. 
I got my results for my COVID-19 test, I do not have it.

so I am ok’d to have my hand surgery tomorrow. They’re doing my right hand this time. I’ve waited as long as I could but the thumb joint is gone too - it left with Arthur
so I guess I’ll have a wedgie for another 8 weeks.  Lol when you’ve got one hand, your pants are always higher on one side.

silver lining — yesterday on Let Go I purchased an entire quilt room of furniture (white)!

sewing table, extension, small 3 drawer cabinet, large 4 drawer cabinet, two 1 drawer cabinets and 1 cubby. Along with the storage cabinet with 5 wide shallow drawers and 1 deep drawer on bottom. There was also a shelving unit for the closet, but she kept it, and 3 more little cubbies, but her uncle dropped them and they all broke. Boo, but she did take $ off for those pieces. . I’ll send photos when I get it all in here. 
whew lots to share

lppenguins

Jul-21

I got a new stove and a new dishwasher this year and I don’t know how but they’re coming in through one of them. I got the stove out of the “anti-tip” bracket they put on the floor and saw a couple behind it. And they’re definitely in the cabinet between the two. Not a bit under the sink though and all sealed. (?)

another silver lining — they were not in my fabric or wool! Happy dance, except I’m to tired to dance. So many little ads of laundry, ironing and folding and packing away. In 27 gal tubs. 
I need a few weeks of not using my hands. Lol they’re revolting against me. 

I was happy to help :) I may come across more this year as I clean things out. :) 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-22

lppenguins said:

so I am ok’d to have my hand surgery tomorrow

Just seeing this.  This is why I didn't know you had surgery today.  Glad it went ok.  Take care!

karensquilte

Jul-24

Wishing you well on your hand.  Know its not fun when you can't get anything done.  Congrats on the furniture deal.  

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Jul-24

KSCarolyn said:

Jason was at my house on Friday and he and I were together in a car running some errands

How are Jason and the family doing? And how are YOU doing? Looks like this was two weeks ago that you would have potentially been exposed if he was infected. Hope all are doing well, but I’d really like to get an update from you.

KSCarolyn

Jul-24

I'm doing fine and everyone is Jason's family has been cleared to go back to work.  Kellie went back today and Jason will go back next Wednesday.  None of them ever did get really sick.  Kellie lost all taste and smell and Jason had the sniffles and a little bit of congestion.  If they hadn't been tested they probably wouldn't have known they had the "plague".  Just to be on the safe side I told Jason not to hug me for a while.  LOL   

Carolyn

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Jul-24

That’s a relief! Glad they’re all doing so well, and that you didn’t catch “the cooties ” as some of my friends call it now stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

LABFIEND

Jul-24

Glad you are doing OK, as well as the rest of the family!!