Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1482458 views.
KSCarolyn said:

I was afraid that soon you would hear on the news about this crazed lady running down the street, naked and stabbing someone

...if it said with a crown on, we would figure out who it was!

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-25

KSCarolyn said:

I was surprised to learn that 80% of people who contract COVID19 have mild symptoms.   Also, 99% of people who contract COVID19 will run a fever. 

I am pretty sure I had it a couple of weeks after Retreat - we think we got it at a restaurant during the trip we took right before Retreat - I wouldn't have been contagious during Retreat. Mine started out as a dilly of a cold - sneezing, hacking up a lung, runny nose, body aches...only had fever for maybe 12-15 hours though - G was lucky - he only had the fever part and some minor sniffles... The lingering effects took many weeks to clear up....even for G.

It's that other 20% that have more severe reactions that are filling up the hospitals...sigh...

KSCarolyn

Jul-25

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

...if it said with a crown on, we would figure out who it was!

Yep, it would have been a dead give away.

Carolyn

lppenguins

Jul-25

How’s your ankle healing Karen?  Gosh you’ve had quite a time too.
I hope it’s getting better every day  

karensquilte

Jul-25

Ankle is doing good.  Finished P.T. and walking the dog a little further every day.  You get that hand healed quick.

bornblesse2

Jul-27

Laura,  how did your hand surgery go?

ive been thinking of you!

bornblesse2

Jul-27

I’ve been minding my own little nest for a while!  I don’t think I have said anything here, but my son had to resign his school position.  Issues with how things were managed and communicated while he was doing their summer care program.

it broke my heart, and now I’m having to resolve some issues With some of the same people.  Man, this Covid really has
people become mean!  
anyway, I’m busting out of my nest and it’s depression.  Maybe I will sew again this week.

anyway, hello out there!

bornblesse2 said...

Laura,  how did your hand surgery go?

ive been thinking of you!

Agreed! Been praying for you! <3

Sorry about your son. Yeah, people have become a pain lately. There are certain things I enjoy that I really miss, but I've been more ok than I thought staying at home when not working. Course I have been working a lot...and studying. I put off my exam for another few weeks, tho.

Glad to hear you're doing relatively well :)