Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1482475 views.
viola (sissly4)

Jul-28

I have been in Tucson for two weeks helping my friend Anita.She was in the hospital for 13 days for nervous breakdown.I had to get people line up  to paint and also fix her roof.Fix her doors cause fireman and EMT broke it down to get in. And the painter and fixer is a handyman.Had lot 's of things fix like toilt's  and shower.Her house need paint cause the HMO is after her.Order her a life line.Got that hook up yesterday.Order a lock box to install on the out side to put keys in for the EMT.Came home last night.Went to bed at 8:00.I am just wore out.Have an eye doctor appointment this afternoon.I am sorry about your son job.Yes I discovery that people our not so nice right now.It is sad.Hope he will found something soon.

Midkid5

Jul-28

Oh Viola, what a strong person you are and a GREAT friend.  Do take care of your own self.

If only everyone had a friend like you.

Jo

bornblesse2

Jul-28

Oh wow Viola, just reading your list I am worn out!  I hope your friend is improving.  And you need to rest a few days!  

Viola so sorry for your friend. It is a really tough time right now. You are an amazing friend to her to come and help her thru this time. Hopefully you can get a bit of rest and just have a little self care right now.

KSCarolyn

Jul-29

If I ever need someone to come and take care of me for a while, I know who I'm gonna call.

Carolyn

nylaagain

Jul-30

SYH! That’s when you come get a friend who’s excellent at anything sitting down. I can fold you know.

nylaagain

Jul-30

She is a great person even to those she doesn’t know.

Wow! You've been busy! Just be careful not to overdo it! <3

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

How are you doing?If you want to make two hearth for my quilt top you can.I am getting ready in Sept to finish the top.I  have a trip to make in Three weeks from now.I am taking a car load of personal stuff to a friend of my that use to live next door to me.She rented out her house for three years .She bought a house in Oh.I am takiing some of her stuff to her and stop in to see my son in TN .He will have a D-Day in Sept 5th. 50TH. I don't know where the time has gone.