Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1482484 views.
viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

How are you doing?If you want to make two hearth for my quilt top you can.I am getting ready in Sept to finish the top.I  have a trip to make in Three weeks from now.I am taking a car load of personal stuff to a friend of my that use to live next door to me.She rented out her house for three years .She bought a house in Oh.I am takiing some of her stuff to her and stop in to see my son in TN .He will have a D-Day in Sept 5th. 50TH. I don't know where the time has gone.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

One of my gift is taking care of people.I have been doing that since I was in grade school staying with my neighbors when they were sick.My friend is doing great.Things are getting doing everyday.I talk to her everyday and her voice is getting stronger.She is happen that things are getting fix.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

Call and I will be there.I hope you are doing well.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

I am careful where I go.I stay at home .I am concern about you working with sick people everyday.

Currently, my new place doesn't have COVID, so I'm doing well :) Loving the new job...it's a huge challenge, keeps my mind busy! I learn new things all the time! (though I come home EXhausted!)

karensquilte

Jul-30

Viola, take care of yourself.  I know you are such a nurturer, but remember you need to take care of you too.  Miss seeing your face.  Have a good trip and don't overdo it. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-3

Viola, just an FYI, Ohio requires a 2 week quarantine to come into the state.  Don't know how you have to prove it.  We were going to go the end of the month but will not now.

judyinohio

Aug-3

We use the honor system. 

Ohioans who have been out of state just go to their home and stay there. (Friends/relatives will bring groceries if needed.) We trust our visitors to self-quarantine themselves, so if you are coming to visit a family member you stay with that person and do not leave their home.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-3

I looked this up because our youngest is traveling to Ohio later this month.  I found the Ohio website that lists the affected states as of today (8/3/2020) and the states that are on the "don't visit us unless you do a 2 week quarantine" list are below.   The cut-off percentage is 15, meaning if your state has a  reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19, you gotta do the quarantine.

MS  23.1%

AZ 20.7%

FL 19.0%

AL 18.5%

ID  17.4%

KS 16.3%

SC  15.0%

viola (sissly4)

Aug-3

I would think if that is true my friend would have told me that.Just talk to her yesterday. But I have decide not to go last night.Something just told me not to go. I am going to miss my son birthday but I would rather be safe then sorry.