Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1477826 views.

Thanks for believing in me <3 It's before the end of the month; I'll let you know when I get the results :) 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-4

Oh my Viola.  I'm so sorry all the redone work had to be broken to get in for Anita again.  Sounds like she really needs care 24/7.  Will continue to pray.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-4

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said...

Thanks for believing in me <3 It's before the end of the month; I'll let you know when I get the results :) 

Of course!!  So many of us are in your corner!!  

You'd better let us know the results!!!

Viola I am so sorry for your friend and will pray for her as well.

I am going to ask my question here: I made a new discussion and got one reply to my question. I am just stumped on what to write on the label of the t-shirt quilt I made for my ex boss. He lost his wife and these are her t-shirts. I want to add some words of comfort but not go overboard and need some help coming up with what to say.

I would also probably be searching for words.  I went to Google and searched on quilt labels condolences and then selected IMAGES, and there are many examples there that may get you started or give you some ideas.  

bornblesse2

Aug-5

Oh no Viola!  Prayers for your friend!  It sounds like she needs someone with her these days!  I hope they can work something out.

bornblesse2

Aug-5

Just posting because I’m taking a break.  Not that I am working hard - I just cut up some scraps that came from a friend ( lol, like I needed more)

is anyone else having trouble getting motivated to accomplish things?  Not just your sewing.  I have good intentions, but I find myself sitting in my chair wasting time way more than I should.

i am getting lazy.  But I am going to have to break this habit as I am going back to work on Saturday, just one day a week, as they are very short handed right now.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-5

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

I looked this up because our youngest is traveling to Ohio later this month. 

Thanks.  I'll have to check where we are now.  We have been on the decline for some time now.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-5

viola (sissly4) said:

Anita is back in the hospital again since this morning

Sorry to hear this.  Sounds like she may need someone around 27/7.  A group home worked well for my DMIL.