Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1485204 views.
viola (sissly4)

Aug-6

You and Bob have a safe trip to Las Vegas even if you don't say anything you are still there and showing her love and that you cared

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-6

How wonderful and kind of you to physically go there.  As strong as people may seem to be, there is a breaking point.  If you are able to help with the procedures with the stores and house, I'm sure that would be most appreciated.   But even simple, ordinary things like fixing meals or tidying up may seem overwhelming,  on top of everything else...so whatever you  can do would be excellent. 

Drive safely. 

Safe travels. I am sure that you being there for her will make a difference.

viola (sissly4) said:

I hurt in my chest.

Viola, This caught my attention as it is one of the symptoms of Corona virus. You might want to call your Doctor or get tested.

Be safe, Mary in Orlando

Ok, be safe! <3 Thx for letting us know so we didn't worry!

viola (sissly4)

Aug-6

I have scoliosis in my chest I know when I was diagnosed I said scoliosis is down in your lower back and this lady said no you can have it all over your body so I looked it up and sure enough she was right so whenever it's real hot is when it bothers me and when it's really cold is when it bothers me apparently my chest caves in and that's why it is hard for me to breathe and hurts

Mishii

Aug-6

bornblesse2 said:

I won’t mention what ungodly hour we get to go.....I know it would wilt you!

She would be fine.  It would just be her pre bedtime walk vs your early morning walk!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-6

bornblesse2 said: I won’t mention what ungodly hour we get to go.....I know it would wilt you!

Mishii said:  She would be fine.  It would just be her pre bedtime walk vs your early morning walk!

Sharon has it about right.   You take 4am walks?  :-)

I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I hope you feel better real soon.

4 a.m. walks?  When I was fitness walking in the Summer (North Texas), I would leave the house at 5:00 a.m. (as that is the coolest it would be all day) and by the time I had made my circuit, it was about 7:00 - 7:30 a.m.  So, that sounds about right for AZ.