Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1516280 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-19

So. what you're saying is that you have a sewing HOUSE with some space for a bed.  And maybe a kitchen & bathroom.  :-)

Elleb your mystery looks really nice. Love the green in the. I was going to use green in mine and took it to the quilt store but they did not have the right shade so I got blue instead.

Well looks like you are making lots of progress. Sometimes even just decisions are hard. Looking forward to the after photos.

LABFIEND

Aug-19

I'm still available-haha

But i am going to Las Vegas in Sept-youngest son is getting married!!  Whoo hoo!

And just got back from a visit to Carolyn (Cathy was jealous!!)  And Carolyn wants to know when you and I are coming up to visit her!!

Mishii

Aug-19

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

I can clear out one small space at a time in the room I am trying to unpack.  

Just say the word and you can have help!  

viola (sissly4)

Aug-19

I think maybe you need a bigger house where are you going to put all that stuff?

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-20

bornblesse2 said...

Judy, I don’t mind helping.  I have taught this so many times I have all the short cuts...well, on this one I should probably say I understand the wordy directions!

I so appreciate your willingness and experience!  You are mighty kind my friend!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-20

Your mystery quilt looks great!  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-20

Wow, you are really thinking and planning how you will use each space in your new home well.  It may look and feel a bit like "Hoarders" now but it will be so wonderful as you move along!