Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2267416 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/20

I'm glad Mark is released but I'm sorry they released a grumpy guy to you.  

Mishii

9/5/20

Congratulations to you both!  What an exciting way to start this new chapter.

So exciting and I wish you all the best!

KSCarolyn

9/5/20

Congratulations, Colorado is a beautiful state.  I looked it up and Ft. Collins is up there close to Wyoming.  I know the winters will be very different for you but I have found that the weather doesn't matter when you are retired.  You don't have to scrap your windshields to go to work, etc.  Keep us up to date on building your house.  It will be fun to experience it with you.

Carolyn

Judy that is is exciting. Ft Collins still has very much a small town feel.

Suze (casuzenn)

9/5/20

wow..sounds like a slice of heaven!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

9/5/20

Suze (casuzenn) said, with respect to Ft. Collins, CO:

wow..sounds like a slice of heaven!

except for that little thing about SNOW IN THE WINTER.   ::shiver::   ick.    But Wiki sure does show some pretty photos. :-)

LABFIEND

9/5/20

So glad for you! But be sure you own the water rights, some areas in Colorado, the water rights do not come with the land , sorry, i am typing on my phone, the water rights are not always with the land, strange i know, but i would be sure you did have the water rights. And how much!! 

Sounds exciting!!!!

• Edited September 5, 2020 6:09 pm  by  LABFIEND
Suze (casuzenn)

9/5/20

yah ...but as Judy says...They are retired...and don't HAVE to go out in the snow...they can winter in AZ!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/20

Mishii said...

What an exciting way to start this new chapter.

So exciting and I wish you all the best!

Thanks!  I'm a bit concerned too much about details that are far down the road.  I just need to relax and enjoy each step of the process with DH.  And...  I may call on you to come and organize it all!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/20

KSCarolyn said...

Congratulations, Colorado is a beautiful state.  I looked it up and Ft. Collins is up there close to Wyoming.  I know the winters will be very different for you but I have found that the weather doesn't matter when you are retired. 

Thanks so much.  David knows how much I like the snow to go to and come home from.  So he's researched and promised me the few days we "should" have I can stay inside warm and dry!  He even plans to heat the garage.  Oh dear...