Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1576640 views.
KSCarolyn

Oct-3

I'm feeling a little better, guess I will live.  Just to be on the safe side my doctor had me take another COVID test to make sure I didn't get a false negative last Monday.  I took the test again on Friday and it came back negative.  Just a hell of a cold.  I'm not coughing as much as I was so I think I'm on the mend.  The crazy thing is I have lost my hearing in my left ear.  At one time both ears were plugged up but now it is just the left ear.  I can stand in front of the microwave and not hear it running.  I have an appointment to see my doctor on Monday, even though I'm feeling better I'm concerned about my hearing loss.  I'm sick and tired of being sick.  This has been going on since the 16th of Sept.

Carolyn

((((((((Carolyn)))))))) hope you start feeling better very soon. I will pray for you. Very good it is not covid, but even the cold can make you feel icky. 

viola (sissly4)

Oct-4

Carolyn I hope you're feeling better today it must be awful to lose your hearing and not hear what's going on around you and I hope the doctor can give you a solution to repair it so that you can hear I'll be praying for you my dad had for the last 2 days I pretty bad days but this morning he feels a little bit better he just has a lot of pressure in his head

Midkid5

Oct-4

Oh, I do hope it is not "sudden total hearing loss".  I know what you are saying,.

Jo

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-4

Good for you, I bet if feels good to get everything organized. Looking forward to seeing the photo's.  I recently went through a lot of my magazines and purged some of them.  I still have too many, but that was a good start.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-4

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

I recently saw a youtube video about making a pincushion in an altoids tin using wool scraps.  Has anyone tried that?  really looked cute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m63AlGZiKU8

I haven't tried that, but it sure is clever idea!  It would make an easy sewing kit to make a friend for traveling, add some pins, a needle and a button on top.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-4

KSCarolyn said:

I had a COVID test yesterday and Thank You, Lord, it was negative. 

I'm glad your test came out negative.  Yay!!  I hope you are feeling better now.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-4

I bet that's a fun quilt and what a treasure to have it.  

lppenguins

Oct-5

It’s those little things that surprisingly warm our hearts every time we look at them. ♥?

lppenguins

Oct-5

I looked at the quilt and another one she made our children before they were ever born and both are coming apart at the seams some. 
they’re so big I’ll have to put them on a rack. 
mill get them both done. Lol

the one we got for our gives, came in the mail, a complete surprise about 6 months after we married. I told Toby it was a baby quilt, he said “Bull” why would you say that?  I said the back is Holly Hobby. She knew, she passed before either of our kids were born. ♥?