Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2123909 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

10/10/20

I'm so glad you are feeling better (as of 10/3) but I'm sorry your left ear is still a concern.  Did your Dr think about a sinus infection too?  I wonder if your bad cold morphed?  DJ had a bad cold after Christmas and we took him to begin school in GA right after New Year's Day.  He ended up with aching teeth and finding a local walk in clinic Dr discovered a massive sinus infection.  He got an antibiotic, decongestion/cough medicine and a steroid.  Just a thought.

I hope by now (a week later) you are doing even better and you can hear from both ears!!

Thanks. It was fun doing. The pattern is called "Hanging Gardens".

latterberry

10/10/20

That is a beautiful and cheery quilt!  How kind of you to make it for the young lady.  I pray things will improve for her.

That is super cute! Love the colors :)

I don't know the young girl. Her name is Lily. My friend Judy and I who helped make the quilt with me know her only as the daughter of a friend of a friend. She is on several prayer chains in our community. Her diagnosis is not good. She kind of grabbed my heart as I read more and more about her on Facebook . So Judy and I decided to make this quilt. We gave it to her grandfather to deliver to her and we understand she was quite delighted with it. I think it blessed both Judy and myself each square and strip that we made.

It sure is bright and cheerful. Really pretty.

viola (sissly4)

10/10/20

That is pretty.I want to try and make a quilt like that.

latterberry

10/10/20

Viola--are you still in Illinois?

Midkid5

10/10/20

Bright, pretty and very thoughtful of your friend and you to make it for Lily.

Jo