Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2076951 views.
viola (sissly4)

10/10/20

Yes I am. Leaving for Dekalk IL 14th then to CO.

Judy (DJZMOM)

10/10/20

(((( Viola ))))  Bless your heart for staying so long to care for your Dad.  I know you miss home and I'm sure your friends miss you so very much.  Your smile and giggle warm everyone around you!!  Godspeed and have a safe trip home!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

10/10/20

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said...

I just ask for prayers to get back to normal soon. I'll not make a very effective nurse with no energy! And I start a new job Monday if I've no fever :D 

You got 'em girl.  REST  Don't think of this as time off to do big projects.  Rest and read.

Judy (DJZMOM)

10/10/20

I'm glad you're back and so glad you had a great, though short, trip.

Judy (DJZMOM)

10/10/20

Carolyn...  that is so pretty and cheery.  I'm sure your 13yo friend will love it and feel all of your prayers and hugs this was sewn and given with.

Thanks for the nice words.  All of you who are praying women we would appreciate your prayers for Lily.

Her infomation can be found on FB under Prayers for Lily Bacon. It will explain her cancer and her treatment.  But whether you do that or not we still ask for your prayers for her.

Judy (DJZMOM)

10/10/20

Couldn't quite get that pineapple saying outta my head.  Got to messing around with a photo I found online.

Thanks.  Help yourself(s)!

viola (sissly4)

10/10/20

Yes I am still here it's been a long time and I'm getting pretty tired and bored living out of suitcase and not being sitting in my sewing room and sewing but I will be leaving next Wednesday and start heading home it'll take me a week because I'm going to take my time and stop at quite a few places so yes I miss my friends too so I will talk to you soon