Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2075443 views.
viola (sissly4)

10/10/20

Yes I am still here it's been a long time and I'm getting pretty tired and bored living out of suitcase and not being sitting in my sewing room and sewing but I will be leaving next Wednesday and start heading home it'll take me a week because I'm going to take my time and stop at quite a few places so yes I miss my friends too so I will talk to you soon

bornblesse2

10/10/20

Take your time and be careful!  Stop often.  Hope to see you when you get home safely.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

10/10/20

Thank you!  Five-dog-dad even "lets" me keep in the living room!  We both enjoy it.

Cris in MT

latterberry

10/11/20

Well, have safe travels.  Are you thinking of stopping by Hamilton, MO?

viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

I will try and drive very carefully it probably will be the last time that I will get to do this again because I'm getting older

viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

I don't know if I'm going to stop there or not it's kind of out of my way but then I'll see how far it is from where I'm traveling to to the quilt shop and if it's too far I'll have to give it up

LindaPutt

10/11/20

Love the saying and the visual.  Thanks for posting it. 

LindaPutt

10/11/20

I haven't seen you on here for awhile.  I hope you're staying well.  I just sent you an email.

3carats (MaryDinFL)

10/11/20

latterberry said:

Are you thinking of stopping by Hamilton, MO?

I saw online that all of the Missouri Star stores are closed.

ALL IN-TOWN SHOPS, THE EDUCATION CENTER, AND THE RETREAT CENTER ARE CLOSED THROUGH SPRING 2021.

3carats (MaryDinFL)

10/11/20

Missouri Star quilt stores are closed.

ALL IN-TOWN SHOPS, THE EDUCATION CENTER, AND THE RETREAT CENTER ARE CLOSED THROUGH SPRING 2021.