Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2046966 views.
LABFIEND

10/11/20

Ellen:  do yu have backs for charity quilts if i send you some tops? I'm not saying right away, but it is on my bucket list to sew some tops!  Trying to sew down my stash-haha!!

bornblesse2

10/11/20

YES Patti I have backings or will piece a couple pieces together to make backings, if you make tops.  

several of you were happy sewing charity tops at retreat.  I have more kits made at church then I have sewers for - esp some lap quilts from panels.   I will HAPPILY bring those to retreat for you to sew if you want me too!

viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

Yes I Google it this morning and I'm disappointed that Missouri Star is closed so I guess I will just go on to my next stop I I talked to Ami tonight and if she's home I might stop in there Monday at her place

viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

That will be nice Ellen. I will call you when I get in town it won't be until the end of October.

viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

When are you planning on your trip to Arkansas?

bornblesse2

10/11/20

No problem.....just wanted you to know I had some things if you can send them.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

10/11/20

LABFIEND said:

Trying to sew down my stash-haha!!

oh *pu-lease*!    You couldn't sew down your stash if your life depended on it!  bwahahaaa!  :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

10/11/20

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

LABFIEND said: Trying to sew down my stash-haha!!

oh *pu-lease*!    You couldn't sew down your stash if your life depended on it!  bwahahaaa!  :-)

I think stuff goes in to her sewing barn faster than it goes out!

As I am currently in the throes of stash re-organization, I can aver that such a thing is not possible.  It's like rasslin' with an octopus, with two hands tied behind your back.  Heh.  

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

10/12/20

Coleman is very frustrated. Online grad school is NOT the same, if that was what he wanted he would have done one of those online  only schools. I think he is seriously regreting deciding to do grad school. Two of his classes START this week. How is that going to work. And yes, exactly same price.