Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1889296 views.
LABFIEND

3/14/21

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

8 top over 8000 sq in.

We know which one wins the big prize!! 

LABFIEND

3/14/21

Did you look in the freezer?  Just saying!!

Hi Laura,

I messaged you, but just sent it as email on the forum.  It's been so long since I posted anything...not sure if it really goes to your email, or if you have to find it here on the forum.

Sending positive thoughts your way.  Take care,

Hilda

lppenguins

3/14/21

Yes please, anyone putting it off, go get your mammo!  I have one every year due to a lump they found many years ago. It was just a cyst, but recommended I go every year. 
it’s only been 11 months since my last one and here it is. Someone always has to be the first One in the family to have it, for it to be in your family history  ♥?

Couldn't make the Zoom yesterday. There is a big snowstorm in Colorado so DH and I are in Steamboat Springs skiing. Had a fun day on the mountain. Went for dinner, the back to the room and took a hot shower. I then did do half of the second side of the hand turned binding on my bargello I made at retreat.

I am also doing my first #igquiltfest2021 over on Instagram and so far have not missed a day. Good thing I have lots of photos in my phone on days I can't come up with a new photo.

Hopefully I can make a future Zoom meeting.

We're all of the 71 tops forever projects?

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

Well, we had a very entertaining Zoom chat today.

I think most of the people were just enjoying the chat but Mishima and Linda Puttman actually got some sewing done!

I'd planned to visit at least some, but I was out visiting clients the whole day! Glad you guys had a good time!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

For a grand total of 71 tops to be quilted.

Yowza! I'm not bold enough to count all of mine...LOL~!!

LABFIEND said...

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

8 top over 8000 sq in.

We know which one wins the big prize!! 

That's just queen! :D Isn't that what most people make?