Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1879455 views.
lppenguins

3/18/21

Thanks so much. I have heard the same from others as well. My attitude “ I can do anything for a year”. 1 month until surgery so, yep next may I should be good to go.

lppenguins

3/18/21

Oh Suze that is great news!  I’m so happy for you. Continued prayers. 

lppenguins said:

My attitude “ I can do anything for a year”

YES you can.  But with the new medicines and advancements in medicine know how, I doubt it will too bad. Best of luck to you. I'll try to remember to keep you in my prayers.

viola (sissly4)

3/18/21

Suze I am ready to make your block hearth.What are your colors and how big?

viola

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

3/18/21

Amazon has some leather thimble- like things. Could you use those?

great news on your numbers

Suze (casuzenn)

3/18/21

Viola...the thread that Ellen started for my blocks is here http://forums.delphiforums.com/scrappyquilts/messages/3727/1

Thank you!!

Suze (casuzenn)

3/18/21

hum...I looked at these

those might work ...my doeskin glove tip is kind of like these, but its way softer...one of the reviews said they had to do 'finger crunches' for an hour to get it to be supple enough to use!! They might be the answer...but I don't know if wearing both at the same time would allow me to grip the needle..

I too have not made your blocks. Today I realized the retreat was a month ago and I still have the bag of fabrics I pulled for your blocks sitting on my sewing table in the back of the RV. It is way to cold back there so I have been spending most of my time up at the shop where I have my longarm. I need to work on your blocks over there as I have my new vintage machine set up over there. I have not forgotten.

latterberry

3/19/21

I sent my blocks off to you a couple of weeks ago.  I hope they made it

Suze (casuzenn)

3/19/21

yes ...they got here!  Thanks!