Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1883565 views.

This is just too cute!  Red binding will be the icing  on the cake   relaxed

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-9

Thanks Kim and Shelley.  I'm not sure I like the utter randomness of the 1600" Jelly Roll Race quilt pattern.  Since this was to be a baby/toddler quilt I cut the 42" strips in half first before adding cornerstones.  Then I tried to "plan" colors so they wouldn't turn out being right next to each other too much.  I really didn't like that in the first big one I tried.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-9

Thanks Ami!  I'll text you when we are there and have our meeting schedule more nailed down.  We are trying to get an on site meeting with Excel Energy so we can get their thoughts about moving the power line across the length of the property.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-9

Thanks Sandy and Suze.  It is amazing how I just picked up the jelly roll and found the turquoise, red-orange and grey TOTs that match so well and so quickly.  I guess I didn't overthink it!  

MelRN

Jun-9

I'm annoyed at the mess of those black/bright. I don't know what the heck I was doing with it! It's a weird pattern...maybe I made it up. I may just donate this thing. ¯\_(?)_/¯ 

lppenguins

Jun-11

Hi everyone, I’ve been keeping up with Viola. She made it there in good time. She immediately had to unpack the living room so her son could get all of the computer/TV: and internet stuff set up. 
she likes her place, but needs more storage etc. the Duplex is bigger than her house here but not near enough closets and storage space. 
she’s going to come on and fill you in when her internets working. ♥

lppenguins

Jun-11

Hi Ya’ll. Well I’m starting Chemo on Wednesday June 23rd. I have to do 4 treatments 3 weeks apart so I should be done by end of August. Then a short break before radiation 21 treatments which should be done by the 1st of October. Well I think my dance cards full through the end of the year! 

Yes, I’d say your dance card is full.  You’re still in my prayers.  Thank you for the update on Viola. 

Midkid5

Jun-12

Thanks for the update on Viola.  Prays are said for your health, stay positive and make sure to laugh daily.

Jo