Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1887224 views.
MelRN

Jun-16

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said...

DD has come to the conclusion she likes living alone

I totally get it!

Back in my younger days I had some doosies for roomates! I learned early that living with other people was not a good option for me. In later years we did have two people  stay for a limed time (an exchange student from Germany and a coworker from India at my DH work). Both of those were really respectful and worked out well but were for a limited time so all was good.

karensquilte

Jun-17

Wishing Laura, Suze and Carolyn the best.  Stay positive and know there is an end to better health.  Thinking of all of you during these trying times.  

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-17

It's yours.   Just looked.  There is a quilt and a top.  Would you like them both?  The top has hexie edges.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-17

lppenguins said:

With a 7 1/2 month old baby boy in the house, it’s easy to smile and laugh

This is so true.  He will keep you going even when all else is trying to keep you down.  Such a joy to have a little one around.  Keeping you in my prayers.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-17

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

It is a constant struggle to not be either Maid or Mom.

I lived through that struggle.  Also hard for them to comply with "This is Mom & Dad's house and I must respect their spaces."  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-18

Congratulations on DS being sooo close to being done with school and *hopefully* become employed with a job he can be excited about.  You're about at the end of the road of sending your kids into the world well!  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-18

Perhaps I missed an update but has anyone heard an update about Carolyn's back surgery?  

viola (sissly4)

Jun-18

I hear a little bit about Carolyn surgery.It went vary well.

judyinohio

Jun-18

Thank you for  the update.

When my DH had back surgery he knew the moment he woke up that it was successful