Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2075494 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

7/14/21

hum... do they fall off if they are wide enough to go on the foot in the first place? My Dad had that issue...his slippers were always falling off. You might have to get a bit creative and put some sort of connector between his slippers/shoes and his pant legs..

hum... do they fall off if they are wide enough to go on the foot in the first place
His feet are not regular shaped any more one due to amputation the other due to bones crumbling.  
judyinohio

7/15/21

Excellent suggestion, Suze. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

7/15/21

No hips yet.  They are still the original model.wink  Darned arthritis!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

7/15/21

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

I took his shoe and sock off tonight to see a blood blister had formed right beside the sore.

So sorry to hear that.  I'm sure he's seeing a wound care professional.  Do they have any suggestions for protecting his feet?

Cathy (cacnurse1)

7/15/21

viola (sissly4) said:

Hope you got my letter

Viola, I did get your very nice letter.  Writing letters is a lost art now.  I used to get many and write many but now communicate by email and text.  I miss getting the news the "old fashioned way", even if I did have to wait for it.  The world was slower then.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

7/15/21

Maybe.  I'm just haven't been able to get going.disappointed  I want it done by the time Carrie is home so that she can quilt it and I can get it bound and in the mail before my surgery.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

7/15/21

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said:

There are really no distractions as I am the only one here

A busy time for you.  I thought your oldest daughter was living in the NM house?  Hope you can get it all done and ready for sale.  It is a lot of work.

lppenguins

7/15/21

I loved the pice riding the mower. I loved it when I got to go to NJ. We always got to help our BIL and would do his big  yard. 
except Toby got a little close to the septic wet area and scared DBIL to death. 
your homestead is beautiful