Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1924122 views.

That sure looks like something for you. It should keep you busy for a bit.

Lynne step one is to get the house ready to sell. Step two is to see if it sells. There is no step three right now until we see what happens with step two. DH is working in Colorado and only wants to work 4 more years so we are trying to figure out where we want to retire, likely not on the Frontrange of Colorado, just too crowded.

judyinohio

Jul-24

Viola, I am so happy to read about your activities in your new "home town" and how you have adjusted so well to being in a different state.

Sounds like you have really landed in an awesome place with lots of things you enjoy.

bornblesse2

Jul-24

Shelley, those are cool looking stars, and great colors!   Can see why you are starting this project!

bornblesse2

Jul-24

Viola, I am glad that you are finding people and things to spend time with.  And getting your fabric arranged, mst make your space much better.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-24

Wow! you are getting a lot done.  Is it necessary to do your cabinets?  Do they look that bad?   Remember, whoever buys your house is not buying a new house.  We didn't paint because often the buyers would prefer to do it themselves.  I'm sure you would rather be sewing but it must feel good to tick those things off you list.  Hang in there!  You will feel so free when it is done.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-24

Looks right up your alley.  Will you get a kit in the mail or is it a monthly package?  Reminds me of Kathy Shunn's EPP.  It's all about the fabric choice.  I can see why the other project will be on hiatus.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-24

So happy to see you involved in so many activities.  I have found small towns to be welcoming.  The things I don' like about moving are finding new doctors, dentist, and hairdresser. You are well on your way.

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-24

wow... a worthy Pirate Project!