Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1929057 views.
Midkid5

Jul-26

Judy, I would have liked things to have been done differently when this lady needed to move off her farm eight years ago but.......

I also commented that I didn't want her ever to be put in the town nursing home as it is one of the worst in the state.  The response was something to the extent that by than it would have a new director so everything would be better.

I'm not in charge, so I tread lightly.  Enough said.

Thank you for your thoughts

Jo

Might she qualify for some kind of "visiting nurse" program, just to check up on her at least once a day and remind her to take her meds, drink some water, etc.?  Or, does she belong to a local church who might check on her every day or so?  

Midkid5

Jul-26

She has people that check on her daily, she has no trouble remembering to take her meds.  I just believe if she drank more water things would be better in a lot of areas / ways.

Jo

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Jul-26

Jo, you are such a kind, caring person -- a good example for me to follow.

Cris in MT

viola (sissly4)

Jul-27

Cathy that other way  to look at bloom where ever you plant me. Well yesterday I went to a book club and join the group at the library .There were twenty five of us.Men and women.I am not a reader but I am going to start a new hobby. Their is nothing on t.v. I am a sport watcher. This also one way to get to know  people. And they also do other thing also like get to gather and eat some where or there is some intertainment going on.I met a lady that sew africa dresses.She invited me to come and help sew.So my first book is The Book That Matter the Most by Ann Hood.I read one chapter last night.

MelRN

Jul-27

Alexa can do it.

lppenguins

Jul-27

Viola, you just wow me, you’ve certainly bloomed there. Have fun in your new groups. 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-28

Just.  Wow.

And when you go blind...  I'll drive to you!  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-28

My goodness girlfriend!?!  You are taking to you new home and community so well and quickly.  This makes me so happy to know.