Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1930259 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-1

judyinohio said:

Hot pants?!  Did you say "hot pants"?

I said "hot pants".   They were modest compared to what I see nowadays.

I'd look for a picture but I don't have time.  I have a pre-op visit tomorrow and Bob has surgery Tuesday.   If I can remember until things here lighten up a little, I'll see if I can find a picture.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-1

Glad you like the quilt and pillowcase.  It's "HUGS" from us all.

Suze (casuzenn)

Aug-1

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

I have a pre-op visit tomorrow and Bob has surgery Tuesday.

will be thinking of you both....and sending prayers that both surgeries go well..

MelRN

Aug-2

We occasionally looked at jeans in the store. We really wore whatever brand was 25¢ or 50¢ at the garage sales. Name on the butt or not (usually not)...in style or not, acid washed like everyone else did a couple years before...

Once Goodwill moved in, we did find a couple nice items once in a while. Oh, and I once found a jacket in a dumpster--it was my fav for like 3 years.

MelRN

Aug-2

I was a puhzer and didn't get one in. I'm still sending love and hugs! <3 

I had some dittos, in bright candy colors.  But I was in Jr. high and I remember it was the 1st time my dad let my shop for my clothes by myself.  Felt very grown up.

viola (sissly4)

Aug-2

Will be praying for Bob that everything will go well and that he will heal fast

Suze (casuzenn)

Aug-2

MelRN said:

I was a puhzer and didn't get one in.

still plenty o' room on the back....if you are so inclined! I have a few that I need to applique on already..

Suze (casuzenn)

Aug-2

my Sis wore hers even after having her first baby...she laid down on the bed, took a huge breath in, yanked the zip up and stuffed the stretchy part of her tum into the pants...

I dunno how she was able to breathe!

She did say her tum, by virtue of being squished into the pants for a whole day, stayed shrunk...she had a bit of a muffin top!