Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2114866 views.
MelRN

Mar-18

Nope, a girl posted online she made it to cover her Raskog-style cart! Shouldn't be too hard to draft, though :D 

lppenguins

Mar-21

Hi Dee can you PM me your address? I’d like to mail you out your T-shirt logo.

lppenguins

Mar-21

Hi Ladies, I finally made it over here. What’s everyone up?

LABFIEND

Mar-22

lppenguins said:

What’s everyone up?

We finally got some rain!!

I put together several quilt tops from orphans, and out quilting group had a semi retreat at the Vo tech, I put together 12 tops using the strip technique I used at retreat!  Some of those are going back to Ellen when she needs tops!!  Course it didn't make a dent in my stash!!

Need to plant my potatoes when the ground dries up some!!  Spring is here, maybe!

Thanks Laura.  It's the same address that I've had on prior retreats if you still have those lists, last one I was there was in 2018 I think.  Or I can email you.  I have your id here plus 20 at gmail.  Is that correct?

I just figured out how to do the private message - I never look at that.  I sent you one.  let me know if you don't see it.

lppenguins

Mar-22

I got it. Thanks I’ll get it out tomorrow

lppenguins

Mar-22

Wow you’ve been busy!  I wanted a spring garden this year but we’ve just been to busy with our lil guy.  

The only sewing I’ve done is my pillowcase. I tried the “French” way rolling it up, I like that the seams don’t show. 

I did make it to a quilters estate sale with Bobbi this week. Oh man she had beautiful fabric!  It was all quilt store quality and $6 a yard. I did hold back though lol, only got enough for a baby quilt (with Pirate Kitten's!  Shelley you would’ve loved it. I’ll post when I get it done. And a few pieces of delicious oranges. I want to redo my bedroom. 
however, I must actually sew to do it. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Mar-22

lppenguins said:

I did hold back though lol, only got enough for a baby quilt (with Pirate Kitten's!  Shelley you would’ve loved it. I’ll post when I get it done.

Looking forward to seeing it!

lppenguins

Mar-29

Sorry Dee and Viola, the logo’s will go out today. 
goodness the days just fly by. Baby from 7:30-5:30 and then flop, face down. Lol