Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2121738 views.
viola (sissly4)

May-7

I know what you are talking about the tornado weather.I live South Fulton TN.My town divide the two states.Fulton KY. When their is a tornado close by you cannot get and thing on t.v  just the weather. I lost my dau. inlaw this past week. The funeral was yesterday.She was 54.

((((((((Viola)))))))) I am so sorry for your loss. She was so young.

Mishii

May-7

Only impressive if your OTHER dil sends flowers lol

bornblesse2

May-7

Oh Viola, I am so sorry to hear about your DIL!  The family must be devistated.

LABFIEND

May-7

Mishii said:

Only impressive if your OTHER dil sends flowers lol

Hell hasn't frozen over that I am aware!!!

latterberry

May-8

Viola! I am so sorry to read of the loss of your daughter-in-law . So very young.   

Our temp has been over 100 every day since Friday, and more 100+ temp expected Monday.  Still not much rain, but maybe this week.  This is early to reach 100, even for San Angelo - I think we even beat AZ this year for first 100-degree day.  Friday was 102, Saturday and today, 106-107, Monday supposed to be 105 or so.  The rest of the week in the 90s.  Come on, rain.  

the worst part I think of this heat is that is was sooo very pleasant just a few days ago.  After that last storm I think we were 60s & 70s for a few days.  Didn't last long enough!

LABFIEND

May-9

I saw on FB that Grandfield Oklahoma was 108 yesterday, Hollis was 106.  Ridiculous!!  We were in the 90's yesterday, it had been jumping from 40's to 80's, yesterdays low set a record at about 74.  Went straight from winter to summer.  At least we did get some rain, hope for a little more!!

KSCarolyn

May-9

We were under a flood watch up until a few days ago.  I emptied my rain gauge on Friday and it was totally full (5").  Now it is hot and windy and it will be 91 degrees today with high humidity.

Carolyn