Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 149106 views.
Midkid5

Aug-20

I think your novelty quilts are all awesome. Of course to do these I Spy quilts you have to be a very organized person.  I think it is so fun to be able to add a personal touch to a quilt.  Glad you are back to enjoying the novelties.

Jo

MarciainMD

Aug-20

That's such a lovely baby quilt!  The bears are great.

MarciainMD

Aug-20

What a fun quilt!  And Minnie and Mickey are cute, and a great find!

judyinohio

Aug-20

That is an A Squared Fabric ... Absolutely Amazing.

well it's kind of thin - you'd have to back it with some canvas or something.  But it is cute fabric.  It's fund to do a quilt for someone I know personally and know their interests.

thanks Judy & others.  Between the novelties and my new cutting board I've spent a happy few hours in my sewing room.  Darn work takes too much time!

bornblesse2

Aug-20

And my few hours at home have been trying to clean up my messy area....

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-20

I've been doing that also.  

In one of the crafting FB groups, a member asked to see how others stored their metal dies.  In describing my "system", it occurred to me that I could make it more logical and convenient if I moved things around slightly. So, I did .. and yes, those items are now placed more reasonably.

But in so doing, I've naturally had to move OTHER items.  My big challenge now, is to *remember* where those other items are.  They are still, more or less, in my line of vision (I've discovered that if it's out of sight, it's out of mind and I don't use it), it's in a different place, which will take some time getting used to.

I've also re-organized other items, so they are not so messy.

I'm continuing to work on my needleturn applique.

latterberry

Aug-21

Darling baby quilt!  She will love it.