Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 157466 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-13

I can't wait to see what you will do with the DJ blocks.  They are beautiful!

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

I love the D9P.  Very versatile, and people think we're geniuses.  Also like your "make a kit" thing too.  I started doing that a couple of years ago.  They take less room and easy for friends to grab and sew when visiting.  I'm trying to use up some of my stash, as right now I'd have to live to 207 to make a dent in it.  LOL  Ok maybe not quite that long, but close.  As I age, I'm less picky about what I keep, and what goes out the door. 

Kits w/pattern are just sensible ways to keep up.  However, that said, getting them quilted and out the door is another matter.  The quilting gets me every time. 

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

Yes, larger  AND a tab for a fast Like, Love etc like on FB

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

The faster you get it sewn up, the sooner you get to buy new.  LOL

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

When I worked for the government, my job never truly provided 8 hrs of real work. I lasted 6 yrs and went back to private industry.  I felt like I was robbing the taxpayer.  I got a lot of "special" raises, bonus checks etc for streamlining and rewriting job descriptions.  I also recommended they cut admin type jobs and hire more fire and air traffic controllers who had the really important jobs.  Silly me... They didn't want to lose funding was the real problem.  So spend they did.

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

I am loving your little blocks. Haven't been on lately so catching up while I'm on vacation.

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

Heck I'm promoting Bloody Mary's as a health drink.  Tomato Juice, Lime Juice, Celery and Vodka made from Potatoes.  That's so healthy we should be giving them to children,,,,,,,,, lol

bornblesse2

Sep-26

Tucky. Glad you enjoyed the blocks....I’m working on a few more.  One is ready for a few small applique diamonds.  One is half pped.  And one triangle  finished, just no picture yet.

a little at a time.

judyinohio

Sep-26

Your logic is impeccable ... too bad I am allergic to citrus so I've never had a Bloody Mary in my life.

Can you do the same thing with rum and Coke?  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

bornblesse2

Oct-5

Off aNd off I have sewing some more triangles for my Dear Jane project.  Feels good to ping and doing a few of these.

but, now I need to set these aside and work on a baby quilt for my niece.  She will finally be having their baby girl!