Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 253126 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/14/19

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

not these. 

That makes them a little easier to put together.    Activities of daily living-ADLs

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/15/19

You got the idea of it.  That's what counts.  All professions have their mysterious initial vocabulary.  Always a guessing game for others. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/16/19

We're on a road trip this weekend. I'm working on my Hawaiian applique Forever Project.

I'm halfway done with this block.

I like the fabric. Is that from SAS?

Suze (casuzenn)

11/17/19

'Butterflies' quilt is almost done...I have the front of the binding done...just need  to stitch it down and I have the label all ready to stitch down...

Started working on 'Miss MaryJane the Pirate Gecko' quilt...she is steamed down, ready for couching purple thread around her...and I have the purple borders cut out...

Almost done with my Ugly Fabric item...just a few more details and that will be ready for Retreat!

Msg 3006.2989 deleted
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/17/19

I haven't a clue where the batik fabric came from.  If you recognize it from SAS, then it very well could be true.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

11/17/19

FYI, I deleted the post from “Jack Daniels“ who seems to only be here to post a link to something.

edited: thanks Mishi and Jonna for alerting me to Jack’s second spam message  he’s Now blocked