Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 190571 views.
LABFIEND

Nov-22

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

"Tivoli Garden"

When I first read this I saw Troll Garden.......................ROTFL, but it is nice even if it doesn't have any trolls!!

The fabric definitely makes that. Just love it!

Are the trolls in danger of being overtaken by gnomes?  I have been seeing a LOT of things about gnomes lately.  

LABFIEND said:

When I first read this I saw Troll Garden....

HA HA me too! 

LABFIEND

Nov-22

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

Are the trolls in danger of being overtaken by gnomes?  I have been seeing a LOT of things about gnomes lately.  

No, think of the gnomes as the English cousins of the trolls.  Trolls still rule!!

?

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-22

Very pretty.  Difficult to pick up the strip in the border.  Glad you got your quilting fix so you can go back to scrapbooking for a while.

I had this table topper that I had made for DMIL several years ago (which she put in a closet in a plastic bag to keep it safe....hmmmm).  Anyway, DD asked if I'd make her a Christmas tree skirt for her apartment - Viola!  Looks better as a skirt than a table topper.

Next I really would like to start working on this (from 3 Dudes website)....

or this....

or this as a miniature....

but I guess I'll be a good girl and honor a commitment to make a memory quilt using old receiving blankets - in pastels  - ho hum.  At least I already had some fleece backing that is the perfect colors.  I'm going to just do large blocks in a diagonal layout so it should go fast, then I can move on to the fun.

My grandparents put their first quilt gift (my first bed sized *supposedly* quilt ever) in a trash bag in the closet (to keep it nice). It came out when Grandma passed and they passed it back to me.

bornblesse2

Nov-25

I just received a box with 2 sets of tshirts for my sister.  She lost her son last year, and I want to make quilt of comfort for her!  I should get these started, but I haven’t hardly touched my quilting lately.

ive had work and school book fair, and unfortunately, very little support for doing it.  This needs a new game plan next year!  I need a couple school parents to help set up and clean up!