Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 253649 views.

I love it!  Congratulations!  What's your next project ?

judyinohio

Apr-8

She probably can't count that high.  wink

judyinohio

Apr-8

Well done, Shelley, well done.

Somehow you just made me feel very lazy. 

That's okay, I am lazy these days, stuck at home pondering a 2,000 piece jigsaw puzzle when I'm not sitting on the terrace listening to backyard birdies singing their love songs.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-8

Lynne, ah, the number keeps increasing.  The last time I took a count,  it was in the 40s.  For the past couple of years, I  had been making a concerted effort to sew up my UFOs and was doing a very good job of it.

Then, around 2017, my main focus shifted to working on my heritage scrapbooks.   Necessarily,  the progress on my UFOs has slowed down dramatically. 

When I finish the scrapbook project  (and there really IS an end!), I will return to working on my quilting projects full time.  At some point, I'm going to be having a marathon quilting session rather than piecing!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-8

Patricia  .... I have a luscious needleturn chicken project all lined up! .... after I get some face masks made!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-8

Harumph .... i just take off my shoes.  LOL!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

the first block was done in February 2020. The last block was in 4/2020 and I finished stitching the border today, 4/7/2020.

Looks great but you can't call it a forever project. Well maybe you can because there is still the quilting...............

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-8

I have discovered that some Forevers can be longer (or shorter) than others! LOL!

LOL ... can't wait to see the "luscious chicken" ...

At one point you mentioned the lady whose method you use for your needle turn appliqué, but I forgot to make a note of it.  Would appreciate if you would repeat her name please.  Thanks.