Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 276279 views.

I know!  fortunately I have an expert in the family - DD has been advising me, also going to her physical therapy co-workers for suggestions.  One suggested wearing a wrist brace at night when it flared up a couple of months ago.  2 nights later my index finger was much improved after weeks of pain.  who would have thought a wrist brace would make a difference to my finger.  That's why I was so concerned that it got worse again out of the blue.  Several nights of machine sewing and it is back to normal-ish.  still some pain across the back of my hand when typing - could be these 12 hour days at the computer - relaxed

impressive!  congrats on finishing a Bonnie hunter mystery - definitely an accomplishment.

tuckyquilter

Jul-22

POV.  Well, I just stood there with my cell phone and kept backing up until I had a fairly decent shot.   I'm down to 5'9" but that's still tall so I had good angle.. LOL  I've lost a bit of height with age.  

I've also been known to stand on a stepladder for a better view.   but I'm older now so I don't do that as often

I quilted the t-shirt quilt on Monday. Going back to New Mexico on Friday but I will be back in Colorado soon. Just have some loose ends to tie up.

latterberry

Jul-23

What a humdinger of a quilt!  Congratulations on getting it done.  I know her mystery quits aren't that easy.  I have followed along with her clues many of the gals doing it get confused when putting the units together.  You did great.

let me know when you want me to send along my quilt top.  And do you want me to send batting or would y ou rather pick it out?

I will call you and we can work out the details. Plus we can catch up as well. 

So I finished the applique on my tree of life quilt today. So glad this potential "forever project" is off my plate and is now a finished flimsy. I posted photos on my blog. Now I can get back to the mystery quilt.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-23

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said:

So glad this potential "forever project" is off my plate

WTG!   Now, for the next Forever Project!  :-)