Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 284587 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-23

LOVE the Christmas quilt design!   Very attractive!

tuckyquilter

Sep-23

Thank you.  
The pattern is called My Blue Heaven. It’s under the free patterns tab on Bonnie Hunter’s quiltvilleblogspot.com.  I really enjoyed making it, as it used up a lot of my odds & ends Christmas fabric.

latterberry

Sep-23

Love your quilt!!  Makes me tired just thinking of all you have accomplished.  

latterberry

Sep-23

I finally got around to finishing my covid quilt.  Back in March I had this idea of making a tiny house with a kid or character looking out the door for each day o quarantine.  After 70 days, I got sick of it so called it quits.  

judyinohio

Sep-23

That Covid Quilt of yours is darling!  Adorable!  Delightful! 

(I could use up a thesaurus of positive adjectives but I'll quit after three.  LOL)

latterberry

Sep-23

LOL!  Thank you !  At the rate this  virus is going if I kept making a house a day, it would move from a  little village to a big metropolis.

I finished quilting 3 quilts on the longer for a friend last week. Now I need to put on something of mine.

I made a 4th pair of pants out my my now well used pattern. This pair is in rust just in time for Fall. I just need to hem them. 

I have made slow progress on the applique border of the mystery quilt and have another quilt to design some applique for.

I want to sort and cut some scraps for some piecing projects as I have 3 large scrap bins out of control.....need to fix that.

LABFIEND

Sep-23

Too cute Lynne, what did you use for the people in the door?