Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 807700 views.
judyinohio

3/30/21

Your plan sounds just perfect to me!

As for later resale (like when we are dead and gone) DH and I are not at all concerned about that.

It becomes a problem for our kids and they are welcome to it. We are maintaining the house in good shape and they get to squabble over the sale price and those details once we are "outtahere" .... LOL

5dogmom (CRISR5)

3/30/21

I think that's my favorite one of all your color wheels!  I'd be happy to squish the stuffing around a little bit FOR you if you'd like.

Cris in MT

judyinohio

3/30/21

How kind of you to offer, Cris. However, I think that my DD has dibs on that pillow and you are out of luck.  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

latterberry

3/30/21

What pretty bright colors!  I can't wait to see them all spread out.  I don't generally do borders, but once in awhile one will call for it.  I use a 2.5 strip for my binding--sew on the back and turn to the front.  Try it on one of them and see how you like it.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

3/30/21

It's still one of my favorites of all your color wheels!  So very cheerful!

Cris in MT

judyinohio

3/30/21

It's fused and thus a "quick and dirty" project if you happen to have the fabrics on hand.

Should I double dog dare you to whip one up in your spare time?

NanaSuz

3/31/21

Viola, I am trying another photo. I hope it's not sideways or upside down. This is the Birdhouse quilt that I appliqued while watching Alex Anderson the past month or so. She is from The Quilt Show and has been doing live shows from her home (for free) during this Covid time. I have tried to keep my brain working with new techniques. Not sure if I will do another finished edge applique, but it was fun to try. 

NanaSuz

If the photo isn't straight can someone tell me what to do next time? Thanks

Attachments
judyinohio

3/31/21

Your photo of the cute bird house appliques showed up just fine. 

As a matter of fact I liked the fact that the wall outlet showed up in the photo because it gave a sense of scale to your wall hanging, a sense of the size of the piece and I didn't have to ask about the measurements.

viola (sissly4)

3/31/21

It look straight me.And a vary nice quilt.