Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 469746 views.
viola (sissly4)

May-21

It is going to be pretty when it get done.

Those all look great. I am likely gonna do some green strings and make a big star outta them.

Mishii

May-21

I like both of these a whole lot. I think I shall be making both of them soon. 

judyinohio

May-21

Thanks, Cris. I'm not sure I'd consider all of this stitching exactly "fun" but since it is in the high 80s in Ohio already I'm huddling over my cool sewing machine rather than go outside in the heat these days.

I don't even want to sit at the picnic table to finger press the leaders and enders .....

judyinohio

May-21

Thank you, Viola. Don't have any deadlines so I'm just moseying along with both projects ...

judyinohio

May-21

I look forward to seeing your big green star.

I'm also dying to see how you quilted Dee's quilt.

judyinohio

May-21

Do you mean I'm an enabler of scrap quilts, too? 

After all these years of encouraging people to spend money I must be slowing down.  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

It looks amazing. I was painting cabinets all day today but promise to post photos this weekend.

latterberry

May-22

Your string blocks look fantastic!  I will be anxious to see the finished quilt and it looks like the way you got those 5 blocks done so quickly, it won't take you long at all.  You are sure to whittle down your red and neutral stash.

latterberry

May-22

judyinohio said:

ust moseying along with both projects ...

I am very impressed that you are working on more than 1 thing at a time.  You are beginning to come over to the dark side.