Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 479860 views.
LABFIEND

Jun-12

Awesome!!! Even Pita agrees!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jun-12

Congratulations!   Did you get a stitch regulator of sorts?  Anything computerized?

And you can always sell the old machine.  :-)   (just, not to me.  I have an Innova and adore it. LOL!)

MelRN

Jun-12

I think it looks great!

MelRN

Jun-12

Wow, good for you! Congrats!

Yeah, just shut up and quilt.  LOL  I would LOVE to have an APQS machine.  But I bought a car today instead.  

Mishii

Jun-12

I got all kinds of fancy things. I didn’t get the Millie because the only difference is that Millie has electronic channel locks both ways. Freddie only has horizontal manual. It isn’t something I use often so I figured when I do, my Harbor Freight clamps will still work

I have stitch regulator but also a nifty feature ( which is why I upgraded to this one). It has a bliss button or something goofy like that. It will automatically switch you back and forth from regulated to manual. I do a lot of pebbles and things and for me those work better in manual. 

one of the freebies is the automatic quilt advance. I’m very excited about that because I am just that lazy. I hate rolling my quilt back and forth. Hopefully the biggerthroat will avoid some of it, but if I do, I can push a button now. Whee!

Mishii

Jun-12

New cars are fun! Not as fun as new sewing machines, but still fun!  What did you get?

I would like the sit-down APQS George.  

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jun-12

Wow... an electric advance!  There are some times (like this current king quilt) where that would be quite the convenience!

When I got my longarm delivered some years ago the guy was telling us that husband's buy expensive toys, boats, motorcycles, electronics, cars etc but wives always feel guilty about spending big money on stuff like longarms.