Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 610397 views.
Mishii

11/7/21

A king size double wedding ring is my next project too!  All I’ve done so far is buy the fabric. Hoping to start next week. 

Soon I got a photo of my quilt. We had breakfast in Boulder CO and were gonna go to Costco but had an hour to kill so we drove up the hill to an overlook. I had  brought the quilt and informed DH that I wanted a scenic photo and he knows he can't refuse. We stopped at a scenic overlook and there was a couple on this rock taking selfies. I asked if they would be willing to hold the queen sized quilt so I could take a photo. The girl was asking if I made it.

3carats (MaryDinFL)

11/7/21

Beautiful!  Is that snow in the backround or clouds?

viola (sissly4)

11/7/21

Tony is taking him for everything she can get.She is lazy and think she can live off it.She is only54. Nathan does not have any children. I am hopping she will leave the quilt to Nathan.

viola (sissly4)

11/7/21

Have fun.I work on it two years.

judyinohio

11/7/21

That is a beautiful photo. Could you make it a larger image with more bits and bytes?

That is snow in the high country. The mountains got a bit of snow last week but it melting.  Pretty soon it will all be white though

I can take a close up of the quilting tomorrow. 

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

11/7/21

quilting on Texas Flag quilt is done - not completely happy with it but I'm trying to limit the time spent on it.  The people I'm making it for are not quilt savvy, the husband just really wants one of my quilts.  And since he's paying me for my time I don't want to get too wound up trying to be perfect.  I tried a new quilting pattern on the red & white part that is supposed to be waves, but for some reason they ended up looking more like a woven pattern.  Oh well.

Oddly enough the seam on the backing ended up almost exactly on the center of the star - I couldn't have gotten that close had I planned it.