Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 634545 views.

Wow, I had no idea that fleece would bleed.

Suze (casuzenn)

11/11/21

gee...that is disappointing...who knew fleece could bleed. Yikes.. Most of my fleece backings have been pretty light colored but I have one purple one that could be trouble.

from the picture it almost looks like its a variety of beige.

Who knows..maybe he will think it looks great.

latterberry

11/12/21

Oh, no!! I am so sorry that happened.  I just imagine how your heart sank when you pulled it out of the wash.  I had a red flannel that never would stop bleeding after several washings.  Ended up cutting it up for rags.

latterberry

11/12/21

Thanks. You are right about the colorblind test!

latterberry

11/12/21

Thanks. The Scotty dog is QAYG so it went even faster.

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

11/14/21

Well, the Christmas quilt isn't going to get finished in time for this Christmas.  I'm still working on the embroidery for the top garland and it is taking Forever.  And I don't want to wait another year before I enjoy it.  So I added wide borders and pinned it to another quilt already hanging.  No one but myself and my quilting cousin will notice it's not quilted.

Midkid5

11/14/21

It makes a lovely Christmas decoration, glad you found a solution to enjoy it this year?  Are you able to continue working on the garland portion?

Jo