Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 679055 views.
latterberry

11/12/21

Thanks. The Scotty dog is QAYG so it went even faster.

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

11/14/21

Well, the Christmas quilt isn't going to get finished in time for this Christmas.  I'm still working on the embroidery for the top garland and it is taking Forever.  And I don't want to wait another year before I enjoy it.  So I added wide borders and pinned it to another quilt already hanging.  No one but myself and my quilting cousin will notice it's not quilted.

Midkid5

11/14/21

It makes a lovely Christmas decoration, glad you found a solution to enjoy it this year?  Are you able to continue working on the garland portion?

Jo

judyinohio

11/14/21

Very, very handsome.

Perfect.

Maybe it really doesn't need a garland.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/14/21

I love solutions!  Well done!

I don't think there is any rule that says it has to be quilted. It looks great. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/14/21

Well, the worst has happened: 3 hours from home and I have finished all of my handwork.  Sigh.

Now, I'm just a passenger with nothing to do.

A gross miscalculation on my part.

Mishii

11/14/21

That is tragic. I bet it never happens again!

You could count cows. 

Or count mile markers!

viola (sissly4)

11/14/21

You could play the game with on the license plates that's always interesting to see where they're from and and what they got on their plates and guess what they are trying to to say