Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 640456 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-16

He should get it Thursday.  I'll let you know what he says.

Dee keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. You are really doing some fin designs.

Cathy the t-shirt quilt is great. You added lots of fun details. I bet he will be over the moon.

We are off skiing for a 4 day weekend. I machine sewed the binding to my string and log cabin quilt before we left so I have some handwork for the evenings. I turned the last corner last night so down to one long side. Looking forward to this being done.

I started playing around the triangles for the next round on my little houses.  I'm leaning towards the friendship star, the other one looks cool but I don't think it goes with the houses all that well.

I love the stars!  The other one is a great border, but to me it looks a little too busy with all those houses.  But the stars - perfect!  

judyinohio

Jan-17

I would also agree that the Friendship Stars make an excellent choice.  Somehow they look happier.

• Edited January 17, 2022 12:21 pm  by  judyinohio
bornblesse2

Jan-17

I like the stars!  But then, I am partial to stars….