Latest 4:21 AM by latterberry
Latest 12:13 AM by keddykat75
Latest Nov-24 by SonofQuilter
Latest Nov-23 by LeeAnn (mom1me2)
Latest Nov-17 by MelRN
Latest Nov-16 by MelRN
Latest Nov-14 by Cathy (cacnurse1)
Latest Nov-1 by MelRN
Well, the colors in this project might not agree with you but I found this EPP project by typing "cat EPP quilt" into Google. It is your hand piecing and there's a tiny cat in the center ...
If you do a more serious search I am sure you will find something ...
(Frankly the colors set my teeth on edge but then Tula Pink's things usually do. LOL)
Going to Etsy could get you into all kinds of mischief ... type EPP quilt kits in the search box and see what happens.
I found this one quite easily:
which looks like this:
for now I'm just going to finish the pieces that are prepped (3 or 4 more), then let them age for a while. That method seems to work pretty well for me in the past, many of my favorite quilts were the result of that aging process.
I did find an applique pattern I think I'm going to make as a door hanging for my sewing room. It has a little chickadee and a space in the middle. Here's a mock up with my name. I currently have a paper copy of a large quilt which is kind of embarrassing. It needs to be a "real" small quilt for my quilt room. The name is a reference to "Patty's place", the name of Anne & her friend's home in college in the LM Montgomery books- my daughter's favorite books. So that is a nod to DD. And we've been enjoying the chickadee's so much since semi-retirement. So that's the plan. But 1st I'm working on a small embroidery pincushion from Mary Corbet. I'll post a picture when done - it's called bee-dazzled pincushion.
The flowers are very pretty and the chickadee looks good.
Dee that is cute door hanging. I don't have a door in my sewing room.It is the dinning room I am useing.
You are maintaining your title of professional enabler!
Darling door hanging!
Quite a while back someone ( I think Jonna maybe) posted a paper piecing pattern that I really liked and had to try. Finally got around to quilting it.
I spent some time cutting up bright or kid friendly scraps into 3.5 inch squares to use as leaders and enders. These turned into 16 patch blocks which turned into foundations for string blocks. So after they were put together QAYG, the quilt is reversible.