Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 725131 views.
bornblesse2

Jun-27

What do you do when you just don’t want to do anything?

make scrap blocks!  I posted pictures a long time ago with these star blocks.   I finally made 2 of them.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-27

What a thoughtful husband to realize that it was important for his wife to have a finished quilt.  You are the angel she needs.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-27

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Since the quilting is fairly open on the border I think I can do it without much showing on the back.

And the back will be to the wall.... It's a stunning quilt.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-27

Love those stars, Ellen.  I can see they are strip blocks.  You'll have to show me how you cut them up.

Suze, welcome back. Sounds like your vision is much improved and you can enjoy quilting again

Love your scrappy string stars. 

Yup she cried when she saw the label I made from her hubby's request.

MelRN

Jun-27

I love them!! Great star blocks

judyinohio

Jun-27

I think this looks like the best one coming up soon.  DH and I are both too old to do quilt shows any more but any quilt show in Wooster (near Amish country) would be a good one.

Sat, Jul 23, 5 AM – 12 PM
Over 40 Vendors Antique Quilt Exhibit
Free Admission Free Parking Coming in from out of town? Need a place to stay? Visit the Wayne County Convention & Visitors Bureau