Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Prayers    Off-Topic Chat

Started Apr-2 by Sandy in TX (Centergranny); 1272 views.

Prayers for all of you and the medical professionals as well.

Midkid5

Apr-2

Sandy

Prayers and positive thoughts for Roger, the medical staff and you.

Jo

Shyraz

Apr-2

I hope the surgery is successful and your husband has a speedy recovery.

Sharon.

judyinohio

Apr-2

Sandy, we are all wishing for the best outcome for your dear Roger. 

Please let us know as soon as you can if he is doing well.

latterberry

Apr-3

I will certainly offer up prayers.  

sueinIL

Apr-3

Prayers for you and DH!  The surgery should greatly improve his quality of life.  Very best wishes to both of you.

Sue in IL 

In reply toRe: msg 1

Roger came through the surgery. The doctor could do robotics on the one above his navel. But the one at the top of his stomach couldn’t be fixed that way. There is a 5 inch incision where the doctor went in and repaired the hernia and had to tie the mesh to his ribs. Not the best scenario but the doctor said there was no other way. 

So with all the repairs, his bladder won’t empty on it’s own, yes, Foley Catheter now in place.  No sleep the first night they couldn’t get his pain under control. BP up dangerously high due to pain, meds increased. Blood Sugar up/down. They give him insulin to bring it down, so he bottoms out.  Needless to say we’re still in the hospital.  Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers going up. I feel them holding me up and see them working through Roger. 

Tomorrow is gonna be a better day! 

LABFIEND

Apr-3

Hang in there Sandy, still sending hugs and good wishes/

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-4

Prayers continue.  What you described going on is not unusual.   Hopefully today will be better.  Take care of you, too.  Did you spend the night?