Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mountain fabric?   General Discussion

Started May-28 by sueinIL; 1121 views.
In reply toRe: msg 15
sueinIL

May-31

I just want everyone to know I got LABFIEND's squishie today and the mountain fabric is beautiful!  She was generous enough to send several repeats of the design.  And remember, if any of you need any landscape or northwoods animals, I probably have it, and will be happy to share.  My stash seems to be growing instead of diminishing!

Sue in IL

LABFIEND

May-31

Glad it arrived safely, I know you will use it to make a beautiful quilt!  And i still have more for me!

sueinIL

May-31

Yay!!! And thank you!I

Sue in IL

CozyQuilts

Jun-1

It went in the mail this morning, should be there next week.  Hope you are able to use it!

sueinIL

Jun-4

Thank you so much, Donna!  Your package of fabrics arrived today, and I'm amazed!  First, you sent 5 different pieces, and second, I didn't already have any of them!  I particularly like the two gray ones, bricks and pebbles, and one that made me think of fossil snails.  You really expanded my range of designs.  Thank you for rummaging through your stash to find these, and for taking the time to mail them to me.  

Happy quilting!

Sue in IL

CozyQuilts

Jun-4

My pleasure Sue.  I did a dragon applique quilt a few years ago and had that left over.  I'm glad that you're able to use them!  

sueinIL

Jun-4

That is some beautiful applique work!  For a grand-daughter?  I bet she loved it!

Sue in IL

CozyQuilts

Jun-4

It was for my grandson Samnang, he's half Cambodian.  He loves it!