Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Worried About DH   General Discussion

Started Jun-1 by 3carats (MaryDinFL); 1244 views.
In reply toRe: msg 15

I brought Fred home last night, Wednesday. He was there 6 days. They kept him longer than usual to make sure his kidneys were OK. His test before surgery 3.2. Yesterday it was 2.4.

I missed my birthday celebration yesterday but going to my brother and sister in law's tomorrow for a prime rib dinner and birthday cake.

I am so thankful its a happy ending.

judyinohio

Jun-6

Tell ol' Fred to stop scaring everybody like that.   wink

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-6

3carats (MaryDinFL) said...

I brought Fred home last night, Wednesday. He was there 6 days. They kept him longer than usual to make sure his kidneys were OK. His test before surgery 3.2. Yesterday it was 2.4.

I missed my birthday celebration yesterday but going to my brother and sister in law's tomorrow for a prime rib dinner and birthday cake.

I am so thankful its a happy ending.

Yay!  So glad Fred is home with you and he's doing so much better.  That must feel good to each of you.  

Happy Birthday a day late but trust you are enjoying your family, prime rib and a yummy birthday cake!

Happy birthday. Hope you and Fred enjoy your late celebration.