Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Product Review: Jerry's Jellyroll Jig   General Discussion

Started Jul-20 by Suze (casuzenn); 650 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-21

yup...on steroids!!

bornblesse2

Jul-22

I wish I’d had that when I made my rug samples!  That would make the job so much easier!   I have made most of the different shapes - but not that last one, the square one.   That’s the newest pattern.

i do really like the half slice rug!  It is flat on one side and then round.   So it will fit up next to a cabinet or door.

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-22

hum...never saw one of the half slice Jellyroll Rugs..that would be fun to figure out...

I think I could figure out how to do round, oval, stripes, and even the square one..but I'd have to see a half slice one!

In reply toRe: msg 5
Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-22

eh...not that hard!!

kinda like the stripes only you dish it...and put binding around all of the edges...

Make a round one, cut it in half, and you have two - just bind the edges - or just the straight edge.  Maybe?  

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-22

heh...that would look different!

bornblesse2

Jul-23

Half slice rug looks like this....

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-23

oh yeah...I remember that one!! love the colors!!!

tuckyquilter

Jul-25

Suze (casuzenn) said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7awBZA0f8&feature=youtu.be

Wish I'd known what day you were going to be at Cotton & Chocolate.. It's about 15 min from my front door. Shop there all the time.  Marilyn's hubby Jerry, sometimes teaches EQ Classes.   They are just really nice folks.. and don't you love the chocolate fountain they use for Quilt Runs etc.  

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-26

will have to let you know if we go next year!!