Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Here's a Woman Who Thinks BIG With Fabric!   Off-Topic Chat

Started Sep-16 by judyinohio; 1182 views.
Mishii

Sep-17

I just kept thinking of the poor people trying to work in that building.  How frustrating must it be to have colored fabric over the windows so you have to try to work in a rainbow all day.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-20

Mishii said:

How frustrating must it be to have colored fabric over the windows so you have to try to work in a rainbow all day.

Hadn't thought of that but you are right.

CC (ccase5)

Sep-21

Oh i get so frustrated with "artists" who like to do things like this.
latterberry

Sep-22

My first thought was what a waste of fabric.  I can just picture it after one of those good old midwestern storms.

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

I agree, it's a "colossal" waste of fabric and time.  

judyinohio

Sep-26

But Christo uses what looks like one continuous stream of fabric.

KSCarolyn

Oct-2

I don't think the picture is enlargeable.  I was able to read it by enlarging it with my fingers by pulling the screen out left and right.   

Carolyn 

judyinohio

Oct-2

Carolyn, that advice doesn't work on a desktop computer but thanks for making the suggestion that might help others.

KSCarolyn

Oct-2

How strange, I was answering you about enlarging the label on Judy's baby quilt over on VOS.  I don't know how it ended up over here.  LOL  I guess after I logged in to post, I click on the wrong thread.  Anyway, I can enlarge pictures on my desktop (Windows 10) and I think you have a Mac so that might be the difference.

Carolyn