Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I feel so much lighter!   General Discussion

Started 9/17/19 by sueinIL; 624 views.
nylaagain

10/2/19

Going back to buy your kits?

sueinIL

10/2/19

No, I'd be really happy if someone else used them to make something they like.  I have what I made them into, and that's enough.

Sue in IL

tuckyquilter

10/3/19

Terrific way to eliminate, with purpose, fabric/UFO's etc that one knows they won't use or finish.

I started doing kits w/pattern for all my fabric.  It takes up less room, and I don't have to think that hard.  I got the idea when a quilter left her entire sewing room to my hospital quilting group. Everything was in baggies, labeled, cut w/pattern.  We even got the sewing machines. That woman had her act together. AND it made it so easy for use to make quilts quickly. I stole her idea.  I still have lots more to package.  

sueinIL

10/3/19

Wow!  She was generous AND organized!    I'd like to say I am both, but I know when my kids go through my things, they will wonder how I lived in all the quilting/sewing clutter!

Sue in IL