Latest 4/2/20 by Suze (casuzenn)
Latest 12:42 AM by Sandy in TX (Centergranny)
Latest Aug-12 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR)
Latest Aug-10 by tuckyquilter
Latest Aug-8 by KSCarolyn
Latest Aug-5 by LABFIEND
Latest Jul-25 by MelRN
Latest Jul-23 by Mishii
Latest Jul-21 by LABFIEND
Latest Jul-21 by bornblesse2
Latest Jul-20 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)
Latest Jul-19 by JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt)
Latest Jul-19 by viola (sissly4)
Announcing the Lotto Block ---***--- (Apologies for my absence - no internet at home)
1. fabric foundation - use cheapest - thinnest - muslin (even poly blend)
2. Size of block - raw size 9 1/2 inches
3. Diagonally sew strips.
4. Center stripe is Kona Prussian color # 454 - 2 1/2 inch wide strip sewn from upper left to lower right corner.
5. One side - use dark strips - other side use light strips - Any width strips are acceptable - wonky adds interest. Trim roughly to size - any where from 9 1/2 inch to 10 inch sq. is just fine.
6. Maximum number of blocks eligible for drawing tickets - 15.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:
running and hiding, far, far away
You just wait. I'm going to waddle over there and sit on you.
Mishii and I's personal challenge project
That was off the table months ago. Have you started yet? It was awful!
hum...even 'I' can't screw these up!!!
how much Prussian should I get?
Kona Prussian color # 454
eh...I ordered a yard from Amazon...came out to 7.48 ....not TOO bad for a yard of fabric!
Whatever you do, don't get this awful stomach flu. I've had it for 3 days and it's no darn fun! I think I'm finally getting to the end of it - yea!
Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said...February is getting nearly impossible for me to be away from work. Perhaps as time gets closer things may change, but for now I don't think I'll be able to go again this year. Sure miss you guys.
Oh No! Say it isn't so!?!?!?
Thanks for the lotto String Block information. Do you want stay stitching around the outside of the block?
Who knows, maybe it will work out. If I wait too long you guys wont remember me.