Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 60627 views.

I will take your selvedges, please.  

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-23

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

I will take your selvedges, please

They are yours!  I'll move them to the pile now.relaxed

My daughter works in the engineering dept at General Dynamics just off Granite Reef. She has helped several young people find internships. Im sure she would be happy to talk with Dj. Perhaps she could help him or advise him whereelse he could try.

Another transport option is STAGECOACH EXPRESS SHUTTLE. Ive used them befote and fond them very reasonable and reliable. 480 982-2555. Give them a call and see if they can accommodate you. 

Id like a massage. Put my name down too please.

I haven't made any reservation at the hotel yet. I rather thought that i would drive back and forth each day. But now I'm second guessing that decision. If there is anyone needing /wanting a roomate lets talk. 

OOH, I"d love your selvedges if they're not claimed!

nylaagain

Jan-25

I’ve been saving long ones for you. You’ve mentioned missing your Bernina. If you want to switch back, no problem. I’ll bring for you to use at retreat then ship it to you. You can use Brownie in your room then leave it with me. ONLY if you want. Bernie is still a collection model. It’s just getting so I can hardly pack her back and forth to the deck anymore and she’s a big girl to store.