Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 135687 views.
Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

2/12/20

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

I don't like that you are being worked like they don't respect you and your knowledge. 

well, that is the silver lining.  They do respect me & my knowledge, perhaps too much.  That's part of why I'm so busy, last man standing kind of thing.  I've been here long enough now and so many have left that I'm in high demand.  I've joked that I need a "take a number" outside my office. I have put together a "do not disturb, please email me unless urgent sign" at the suggestion of my boss.  I also posted a picture of Cerberus on my door for a while.  Either as a warning or to signify where I was living (gates of hell).  Isn't he cute!  I wish I had time to make a little applique quilt with his picture - hehe

nylaagain

2/12/20

I don't know but think it's an advertising gimmick. It's now at $69. They are booked solid here and know they can't accommodate but they have other Quality Inns around HERE. Want to bet those others aren't offering that price?

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

2/12/20

If it's advertised, I think we can legitimately ask to have our room rate adjusted even though we have a contract.

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

2/12/20

Miss you too silly girl.  You know how accounting goes.  End of the world if I'm not here, slaving away!

Judy (DJZMOM)

2/12/20

Oh my!  I might not say “cute” but I’d certainly steer clear!  
I’m glad you are respected for all you and all you know. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

2/12/20

And, I'm packed.  My carry-on suitcase looks kinda empty.  Then I realized that ... silly person!  You need room for the stuff you're bringing back!  :-)

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

2/13/20

And I'm wondering, even with my check-off list, what is it that I am forgetting to pack?????

nylaagain

2/13/20

Whatever you forgot, we either have or can get. Get here. 

nylaagain

2/13/20

Where is everybody?